Welleco: The Super Elixr




The Welleco Alkalising Green Formula (or The Super Elixr) is a vitamin based powder that you take daily instead of your vitamin capsules. It contains 45 key bio ingredients, the main ingredients being:


- Pomegranate: antioxidant properties
- Kelp: encourage metabolism
- Turmeric: anti-inflammatory
- Aloe Vera: aids wound healing + slows ageing
- Horsetail: contains silica, repairs collagen and bone strength
- Dandelion: remove harmful toxins from liver


The Super Elixr is said to help build and maintain a strong immunity, reduce inflammation, heighten energy and leave you with glowing skin. I was quick to order it, and with winning best beauty award by Tatler, I knew it would be good.


Upon receiving the powder I was quick to try it, I mixed it up with some almond milk, to create a milky drink. You do not have to necessarily mix it with almond milk, you can mix it with water (I do that as well) or even blend it up in a smoothie!

I have to say I don’t know much about health; hence I am not an expert. However, I do have to say trialling this formula for two weeks, I have noticed a huge difference. I noticed my energy levels increase, I feel more preppy in the morning! I felt my insides become lighter (as weird as that sounds), I never felt bloated or heavy! I tend to suffer from bloating quiet easily by having certain foods, so taking The Super Elixr really helped with that.


Most vitamin supplements you get nowadays don’t have all the vital vitamins that your body needs, however, with The Super Elixr, you do get everything and you feel a huge amount of difference. It is important to take these vital vitamins as sometimes we do not get enough of them from our daily diets, so taking a supplement, such as The Super Elixr, helps me to get my daily dose of vitamins.
I know for sure that I will continue using this supplement; it has honestly changed my life. I’ve noticed my hair has strengthened, my skin glows and my energy has definitely increased. It has become part of my beauty regime, I take it daily!


I would definitely recommend you guys to try this out. I’m sure you’ll love it!
If you have tried out The Super Elixr, or any other of the Welleco products, tell me what you think below!

Check out the Welleco website here for more info and products: www.welleco.co.uk


No comments