Simple styling: Jeans and a shirt


I’m not ashamed to say that there are days where I put no effort at all into my appearance. There are days where I just want to stay in my pyjamas all day and stay at home, however, no matter how much I want that I have to face the outside world.



Naturally, to me, I throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt. This classic combination never goes out of style; it is always in and can be worn in many different ways. My favourite pair of jeans at the moment is the Levi high waisted super skinny jeans, they fit perfectly. They have a variety of sizes to fit you, I would recommend trying them of before buying them as the sizes are quiet close but it completely depends on what look you’re going for. My go to would be skinny jeans or mum jeans, however any style will do. Flares, boot-cut, straight or even ankle grazer.



When it comes to shirts, I have to say I have quiet the collection, ranging from plain white shirts to funky vintage patterns. Depending on my mood (and the weather) I pick one, if I’m not too sure I go for the classic white shirt.

I feel it’s a must to tuck the shirt in to your jeans; it takes the look to a whole new level. It’s smart yet also very chic. If you don’t feel too keen on accessories I think a simple belt would help with, thin or thick, either is good. As for shoes, I would keep it simple with black ankle boots, maybe with a slight heel if I’m feeling it. And to finish it all off a bag, I have my eyes set on the Mon Purse Top Handle bag, it is made from pure leather and it is just such a beautiful bag. I have to get it.


There we have it! Simple jeans and a shirt. Classic, timeless and also effortless.




Tell me below how you style a pair of jeans and shirt!

No comments