CHANEL: LA CRÈME MAIN



I'm not much of a hand cream enthusiast. Typically, in the winter time I purchase one to keep in my bag because my hands get unbelievably dry.


Recently, I've gotten into the habit of regularly using hand cream. I thought why not try the Chanel La Crème Main hand cream which we have all seen all over Instagram.


Rose wax and iris pallida are the two main active ingredient within the cream that give the hands instant nourishment, without an oily finish. The texture is light and instantly absorbs into the skin.

Not only does the formula nourish the skin, it also hydrates and strengthen the nails.


Weak nails have always been a problem of mine and I felt this cream, aided by a healthier diet has really helped my nails to become stronger.

The sleek, minimal bottle is beautifully designed and fits perfectly inside of any handbag.

For those with extra dry skin, there is also the La Crème Main Texture Riche. Which has a thicker consistency and is much more hydrating for the skin because of the additional ingredient, shea butter.


La Crème Main is a beautifully formed hand cream with an eye catching bottle.






This is not sponsored.
All photos are mine. 

No comments